FREE SCHOOL MEALS @ WLA
WHAT ARE FREE SCHOOL MEALS?
Free school meals is a scheme in which eligible students are able to recieve a funded school lunch from the academy.
IS MY CHILD ELIGIBLE?
Families who receive certain benefits may be eligible for free school meals. Your child is eligible for free school meals if you’re in receipt of one of the following benefits:
· Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
· Income Support
· Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
· Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
· Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· The guarantee element of Pension Credit
· Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
· Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
what can i do?
If you believe that you meet the qualifying criteria for free school meals then please download support guide and follow the link below to apply via the Lincolnshire County Council FSM Portal. If you have any queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs L Sharpe at the Academy.
email@example.com - F.A.O Mrs Sharpe